I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling - but you certainly don’t need to do this alone!
There is a very real grieving process to go through when a marriage ends.
Sometimes this happens while you’re in the marriage, and sometimes it happens afterwards.
But either way, if you want to move on with your life and plan for a fabulous future, then you will need to work through this process of grief. It can be overwhelming, uncomfortable and scary.
Based on where you are now, there are two ways that you might choose to work with me:
In these sessions we will work together to help you specifically with your short, medium and long term goals; whether that is to give you tools to survive the darkest days, or to build your confidence to imagine and develop your future vision.
This is a 3 month private coaching package, including:
- 6 x 1hr video meetings every two weeks to address your most pressing issues, set your personal goals, create a customised roadmap, create positive momentum and track progress
- Private text and voice messaging throughout the 3 months so that you have complete support during this time
- Free access to the following lessons and tools from Becca’s Divorce Resilience online course:
- Know your strengths - video lesson, exercise and debrief
- Know your values - video lesson, exercise and debrief
- Pocket Resilience - six powerful strategies for staying in control
The price of this 3-month package of support is AU $997 or 3x monthly instalments of AU$350
It is important that you find the right coach for you, so please book a discovery call with Becca to assess compatibility before signing up.
Divorce Resilience - online course & coaching programme
For the first time, Becca has packaged up a programme of the most powerful strategies, tools and lessons into a self-paced online programme.
In less than 15 minutes per day, you can learn everything you need to know to:
- Begin healing some of the trauma of separation and divorce
- Stop your divorce from taking over your thoughts/words/actions,
- Create boundaries so that you can be strong when needed and protect yourself from ugliness being sent your way,
- Reprogramme negative self-talk,
- Practice emotional regulation and further develop your emotional maturity,
- Reframe what you think of divorce and learn to love the potential of the future ahead of you,
- and, ultimately, feel more peaceful about your divorce journey
The online course includes:
- 6 weeks of self-paced video lessons - new lessons will be released each week which build upon each other
- 8x live weekly group coaching sessions - Highly confidential calls hosted by Becca each week for all participants of the programme to discuss lessons from each week’s module, provide support and coach attendees on any pressing divorce-related questions (whether related to the programme content or not)
- Access to a private Facebook Group: the most positive and supportive space for divorcing women to raise each other up through this crazy journey
- Lifetime access to all materials (including any recorded workshops or masterclasses) so that you can revisit the lessons anytime you need them.